So often we hurry through life and don't always slow down to enjoy some of those everyday things. When was the last time you slowed down to enjoy your shower? A soothing shower at the end of the day can be instrumental in relaxing the body and preparing for sleep. Here are some of my favorite ways to create a "spa like" experience at home.
1. Consider investing in a showerhead with various settings, such as massage, rain, and mist, to create a spa-like experience. These options allow you to customize your shower with each wash!
2. Add your favorite scent! I love using lavender, jasmine, or ylang-ylang essential oils in the shower - just be careful, as they can be slippery on the floor! You can also hang eucalyptus or lavender from your showerhead - the steam allows it to release its scent for another aromatic experience. (Click here to snag my favorite bundle)
3. Bring down the lights. Use dimmer switches or candles to create a calming mood and serene environment. I love to bring in a variety of shapes and sizes of candles. Jar candles always make it easy though!
4. Play relaxing music or nature sounds to help you unwind. Kohler even has their Moxie Showerhead, which can connect and play music from your phone. I'm personally in love with the Moxie. It makes signing in the shower even more fun. Clickhere for the one I use!
5. Pamper yourself with body scrubs or bath oils to enhance the spa-like experience. If you can, splurge on your favorite products (or ask for them as gifts!) to add even more luxury!
Are you a little more inspired to take this time to slow down? Let it feel pampering and relaxing because you need it, and you deserve it!
Leave a Reply.