Looking to make a romantic dinner for Valentine’s Day? There are definitely some steps you can take to create a cozy and romantic little dinner.
Here are my top 8 tips to a romantic Valentine's Day dinner....
1. Delicious food must be on the menu! If you can, forget the takeout...make something delicious with your own two hands.
2. Dine on a small circular table if possible. Don’t have one? Use what you have, but decorate the table for two.
3. Decorate with loving table décor such as a vase or red roses, maybe a small sign with the word’s “love” or even a photo such as a wedding photo of just the two of you.
4. A pretty tablecloth or placemats in a beige neutral tone would help make the dinner a nice event with time for conversation.
5. Cloth napkins always add an elegant touch. You and your special someone deserve the best!
6. Place a pair of red candle sticks in the center of the table will bring just the right ambiance.
7. Dim any lighting and ensure the fixture is utilizing rather warm toned bulbs.
8. Lastly, don’t forget dessert! Something rich and decadent! Not a chocolatier? Chocolate covered strawberries are always my “go-to”.
Enjoy and I wish you a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love!